8.25.2009

I LOVE COLLEGE

I'm tired and it's late and I have class in the morning so I'll be brief. But basically, I love college. Everything about it. And I'm in love with UVA. I seriously have been walking around campus just smiling because everyone's happy and I love this place so much. But legit, 90% of the campus is insanely good looking. Girls and guys. But the boys are SO HOT. And I've just met so many amazing people that I would love to be friends with. God it's great.

Keepin' it short and sweet, but here are some things I've done:
  • most ballin' bloc party EVER
  • danced and made out with a random guy named Fabio (no joke)
  • partied with Adrianna & TJ crew boys
  • met hilarious southern boys on a drunken walk home
  • GirlTalk
  • deep chat with a friend from middle school (Jackie)
  • hilarious improv comedy show
  • moving diversity talk
  • got obsessed with a guy named Mitchell (I want him to be my gay friend)
  • just in general met the coolest people ever
so basically college owns. end of story.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you fucking saucita!!!

    i miss you so much i need juicy details you withholding bitch!

    ReplyDelete