8.15.2009

Laziness.

Got my wisdom teeth out. No swelling yet :) I ended up getting general anesthesia and all I remember is the room starting to get kinda blurry, then waking up an hour later. So cool. It's pretty painful though...

I'm feeling a little more awake today so I might try watching some tv/Weeds. I'll probably fall asleep though.

Just got a lot of college stuff at Target, so fun. I love getting toiletries and stuff. And I got a big blanket that I want to use now... ;)

Might go with my mom & D to Charlottesville tomorrow to move some of D's stuff into the frat house... Then hopefully Kings Dominion with D Tuesday or something, and dinner with Dana/Hannah/Teaba Thursday or something...

Life is so legit right now.

Missing Mere & Ceets already though... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment