8.20.2009

I'm so boring right now.

So I'm all caught up on Weeds. Now I don't know what to do with myself. But basically I hate stupid Esteban and want Nancy with Andy already. Good grief.

Oh so I went shopping last night and spent a bit of caaaash on some new college clothes. Got a plaid flannel shirt that sounds (and, okay, looks) very southern and hick-ish but I'm obsessed with it for some reason. I feel like I can pull it off without looking like a farmer. And I got a skirt, two pairs of shorts, and a top. Very successful :) And ate Chipotle again. And discussed college with Rachel.

Today Danny leaves for school, I don't know what time. He's just driving down, but most of his stuff is already there. So I'm just gonna be lazy again. Maybe clean off some furniture I'm taking to school, make a smoothie, watch Memento, exercise (doubtful).

1 comment:

  1. fact. they want each other its obv. nancy needs to stop being a ho.

    ReplyDelete