8.12.2009

Youtube stalking.

I encounter all kinds of people at The Bakery. For example, today I was hit on by an old man. He's in his sixties or seventies and I'm ringing him up for his danish and he looks at our mailing list (where you can leave your name and email address/phone number and we'll send you updates) and he says "So if I leave you my number, will you give me yours?" with a little wink. And I was almost creeped out. But he was old, so he could get away with it. Second weirdo- a woman comes in and looks around and then asks me if we have cinnamon rolls. So I tell her that we have two cinnamon danish left and I point to them. She responds "You do have that?" ... I couldn't even say anything, I just stared at her. "No, I just pointed to them and told you we had them but we don't have them. That makes sense." Sweet lord people are stupid.

Anyways it turns out it wasn't my last day. Or maybe it was. But the Kings Dominion trip we were planning for tomorrow isn't happening, so if they need me to work I might work one last day. Which would be fine with me because I like money and I would get to work with Rachel and she's fun to work with :) I don't know.

So I'm doing what I always do- obsessing over Broadway actors- and I came across a video that I'm absolutely obsessed with. Featuring one of my favorite people in the world, Andy Mientus. And for good measure, here's a video of my one true love Ben Moss singing OneRepublic's Come Home.

Okay the image uploader is being a bitch so this is it for now. Dinner tonight with Dana (Kel & Teabs too?). Off to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment