8.16.2009

Is this real life?

C-ville was fun. Mom & D got back with the moving truck weirdly late, so we only left at like 1. But I bought an FM transmitter thing for my iPod so Mom & I listened to my tunes for two hours. We arrived at my brother's shithole of a frat house. It is seriously the nastiest house I've ever seen. It took like 5 hours to clean it up, and I'm pretty sure we all died of dust inhalation (and my mom of bleach inhalation from cleaning the mildew-y shower) BUT anyways I met two of my brother's frat brothers and they were nice, so that was reassuring. And now D's room looks super legit, thanks to the women in his life. Then we hit up my dorm (just to see where it was) and my mom's like "try your ID card" and I was in the middle of saying how stupid an idea that was when I swiped it and the door opened. AHA. Miracle. So we explored my home for the next year. I like it. The room's pretty small, but cute nonetheless. And our bathroom overlooks a cemetery. And Diana & my room is right across from the RA. Go figure. But her name is Emily and judging from the way she wrote her name on a little simba thing on her door, she seems sweet. I took some pics and shall post them tomorrow. After exploring we ate lunch at Little John's, AKA the best sandwich shop in the fucking world. Then my teeth were killing me so I took some more pain meds and passed out in the car on the way home. I thought I'd fall asleep at like 9 but it turns out I was in the mood for watching some Weeds. Hm. So I did that. Now I think I'm really gonna sleep.

Plan for tomorrow: lunch with the girls (Teabs, Kel, Dana, Hannah, Dana's Camp-with-a-Capital-C friend), then hanging out with Kel as much as possible. I cannot believe my best friend of 6 years is leaving for college tomorrow. Life is so weird right now.

ps. 5 more days in Burke/Ffx ever for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment